About Me

My photo
A little lifestyle blog about my days.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Amsterdam..

Like I said in my previous post, I spent the month of July traveling around Europe. This involved many long hours on trains but in the most lots of laughing and amazing experiences. I went with my friend Faye and luckily we were on the same page throughout the Holiday. 





After an extremely painful and long mega bus journey which involved us for the most starving we arrived on the other side of the Chanel in the Dutch paradise. Amsterdam is one of the cutest places I have ever visited, I've been a few times and everything is perfect and petite. The houses are traditional and the canals give the city the quirkiness which draw in the tourists. I'm sure that's not the only tourist attraction with weed and paying for sex being legal.




The red light district and many sex museums, peep shows and live sex shows are all kind of odd but in a funny way. The least I can say about Amsterdam's red light district is its a funny place and not something I really agree with, the many stag parties oogling the girls in windows drive my distaste. But like with many things its a choice and a way of earning money. I just personally wish I would have found the male version. 



However although Amsterdam is famous for its laxed laws, there is plenty more that the city offers. From history to nice parks, boat rides to great nightlife. There is plenty to see and do. We were only there for a day but managed to fit a lot in. Everything to stroking a giant penis to relaxing with a cup of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment