About Me

My photo
A little lifestyle blog about my days.

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Long Time, No Blog

Firstly I need to apologise for the neglect that I have shown since September 2013. It's been a year but for good reason.

I finally finished my history degree and little old me finally graduated with a 2:1 degree. It was a lot of hard a lot of stress and a lot of drama. Mostly my mum and dad got the bare brunt of it. But the graduate life with a solid degree is a huge weight off my shoulders.

This summer has been somewhat underwhelming compared to the highs and lows of travelling Europe last year. A brief interlude in Barcelona for the famous tech music festival Sonar, was amazing but short. The rest of summer was spent working, partying and travelling between the hometown of Barnsley and my habitual home Manchester.

Then to the here and now. September 2014 and for some crazy reason I have decided to undertake a MA in Public Relations, therefor I am probably going to have little to no life for the next year. But hopefully what I will have is a shiny new degree certificate and a great career opportunity. Fingers crossed it will be worth no going out!

Also I now have a dog....

Keep Posted guys 

M

No comments:

Post a Comment