About Me

My photo
A little lifestyle blog about my days.

Sunday, September 28, 2014

She sells sea shells on the sea shore.

Ever since I can remember my favourite place to visit was the good old English seaside. It may have something to do with the hot sugared doughnuts rather than that fresh sea air. None the less there is something so simple yet so happy about the English seaside. 



As I've already said I have a new addition Finley the dog. My mum was overly keen to take him to the British shore line and see him run through the sand and hop about in the sea. Off we all go to Southport the most English seaside of them all.

Established in the Victorian era as a holiday retreat for the wealthy city folk Southport has managed to keep all its old fashioned charm. Whilst combining the modern seaside thrills such as the arcade, and some fancy ice cream. Yet the charm is still there with a long pier, boat lake and a carousel. 



So one seaside visit later a portion of fish and chips and a long beach run me and the pooch truly enjoyed the seaside and had a pretty chilled Sunday before the busy week that awaits me.

No comments:

Post a Comment