About Me

My photo
A little lifestyle blog about my days.

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Pooch

I would like to introduce everyone to a new addition in my life. He's cute, manly and a looker. Yes Finley, my new pooch is a little bundle of fluff and a little cuddle monster.


A cross between a Maltese and a Chuiaua with a bit of everything else in him makes him a mongrel. However I have never seen such a cute dog and decided upon seeing him in real life he was mine. I made no mistake here, he is a little dream, apart from when it comes to going to the toilet in the right place. However just one look into the pups big eyes and he is forgiven. Life is so much sweeter with a little fury companion and I have no doubt you guys will be seeing plenty more of Mr Finny.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment